One pagers are my version of a new and improved resume for Virtual Assistants and online service providers.
In my experience of being a Virtual Assistant for the last three years, nine out of ten potential clients could care less about your resume. Yes, I said it and it’s true!
They are busy. That’s why they need YOU.
I created my one pager with the intent to showcase who I am, how I can help, my current rate and how to contact me.
You are going to want to be sure to include the following:
1. Make it personal. Include a picture of you and 2-3 sentences about who you are.
2. Share the services you offer and what you can do for your potential client.
3. Share your pricing. The last thing you want is to jump on a discovery call only to find out that you are not anywhere close to being in their budget.
4. Include your contact information and a call to action such as “book a discovery call with me”.
5. Be sure to include a picture of you. Your potential clients want to see your beautiful face!
I have always created my one pagers using Canva. I like to keep it simple, clean and on brand. You can sign up for a free Canva account HERE.
A business owner should be able to look at it and get the information they need from it in under two minutes. Remember, they are busy.
Here’s a peek at what my one pager looks like…
Keep it simple, but let your one pager reflect you. First impressions matter! I can’t wait to hear how using a one pager in your virtual assistant business works for you.
[…] the potential client looks promising, you can send them your one pager with more information as well as an invite to schedule a discovery call with you. Using a scheduler […]
leave a comment